On 8/22/06, Michael Check <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We tried googling around and we're happy to hear that freeradius will
be a part of 10.5, but we'd like to get it running now...  There
really is no other docs we've found  on getting it compiled (after
difficulty like the above) and installed.  Certainly nothing recent
anyway.  Is it true that it _should_ just work? :)

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

This is issue is not really solved, I didn't get it to compile, but I
thought those of you that are looking for a solution to run freeRADIUS
on OSX should look to the package installer that I found.  It is quite
recent (version 1.1.0pre0) and runs great.

The company has a neat prodcut for managing the scripts that you
should look at, too.

Here is the url: http://www.carpestellarem.com

Thanks,

Michael Check