Guy Fraser wrote:
There is also some "documentation" in the config file.
Most of that is specifically related to sqlcounter for time based billing
I believe this has been discussed many times and there should be some information in the archives. Have you Googled for it?
I have indeed - and everything I have come up with has been questions... with no answers. From the mailing list archives as well.
Once you figure it out, maybe you wouldn't mind contributing some better documentation for rlm_sqlcounter to the project.
I am sure future implementers would appreciate it.