Hello All

I already posted on this list about my probs with ippool. now with the help of
some members on this list i got it running on a 32-Bit solaris system. now
doing the same on a 64 Bit solaris system (intel 64 by dell) i only get the
message

ippool: Attribute Pool-Name not found

there seams to be no difference in setup of the two systems. i even completelt
removed the /usr/local folder on the 64-bit machine and re-installed
freeradius, after that i copied the etc/raddb from the 32 system to the 64
system. i cleaned out the mysql db and dumped the contents of the db in the 32
system into it. still no change.

can anyone suggest a course of action?

thx in advance
-