Thanks Mr. Nixon,

I thought that someone might have already created such a schema.

But that's not a problem.

I'll be playing with the errors and as I get a working schema I'll post back.

Just another doubt: Is there any way to create a pool of addresses and
when someone receives one ip  from this pool, this ip stays assigned
to that user forever (lease forever, just like a static IP)? I need
this so that I assign an IP only based in the group (which has some
pools assigned to it), no need to manually create Frammed-Ip-Address =
x.x.x.x for that user.

Thanks.

On 9/12/06, Peter Nixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue 12 Sep 2006 21:45, Guilherme Franco wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there anyone that managed to create a working "radippool" table for
> Oracle?
>
> I'm using the last CVS version of freeradius and there's a
> schema_sqlippool_pgsql.sql but it's only for PostGreSQL:
>
> CREATE TABLE radippool (
>     id serial NOT NULL,
>     pool_name text NOT NULL,
>     ip_address inet,
>     nas_ip_address text NOT NULL,
>     nas_port integer NOT NULL,
>     calling_station_id text DEFAULT ''::text NOT NULL,
>     expiry_time timestamp(0) without time zone NOT NULL,
>     username text DEFAULT ''::text
> );
>
> CREATE INDEX radippool_poolname_ipaadr ON radippool USING btree
> (pool_name, ip_address);
> CREATE INDEX radippool_poolname_expire ON radippool USING btree
> (pool_name, expiry_time);
> CREATE INDEX radippool_nasipaddr_port ON radippool USING btree
> (nas_ip_address, nas_port);
> CREATE INDEX radippool_nasipaddr_calling ON radippool USING btree
> (nas_ip_address, calling_station_id);
>
> -- NOTE: don't forget to vaccum a DB regulary

>-----
>
> What can I change to make it Oracle compatible?

Try to create the table and then fix the bits that give a syntax error. Your
DBA should be able to help you with this.

Then do the same thing for the queries.

Once you have a working schema and queries send them to the list so that we
can add them to cvs.

There was a report to the list that it works with MySQL after a bit of playing
so it should be easy to make it work with Oracle (Which is much closer to
Postgresql than MySQL is)

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon