Alan DeKok wrote:
"King, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It seg faults when I do -X (or -sxx.  But not with -x)

  At this point, I have no clue why it's dying.

  I suggest editing the code yourself.  The issue is that a decision
is being made by the module to not continue processing the EAP
session, but I don't know why.  The patches were an attempt to have it
print out more information, soe we could see what information was
being used to make that wrong decision.

  Again, I have no idea why it's core dumping.  It shouldn't be.  I
don't have Vista, and I can't debug this issue myself.  It's up to you.

Sorry - I've come late to this thread. Do we have a general problem with Vista failing to authenticate against FR, or is this just one instance failing, and we know of other instances where it is working?

josh.