Hi,

I have just installed Freeradius onto a dedicated hosted server I have recently started to use.

The hosting company have FreeBSD 4.1.1 installed and as such, things are a little tricky to get running out of the box!

I have had to add an include to sys/types.h into src/modules/rlm_attr_rewrite/rlm_attr_rewrite.c, and also choose to build it without thread support.... ./configure --with-threads=no

All seems to have gone in OK, and its happily communicating with my SQL database, and my NAS's....

Now, my question is in regard to what impact my "tweaks" will have.... Should I expect a dramatic performance loss due to the exclusion of threading???

Also, have I missed anything that might come back and bite me in the proverbial???

Many thanks in advance,
Paul.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html