On 10/30/06, duckeo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Yes, just assign a static ip in the AD dial-in properties for that user
and adapt the ldap.attrmap accordingly, this works perfectly. There is no need to make a
user member of a 'radius_staticip' Group.

Some digging shows me I have in Active Directory 2003 the ldap
attribute "msRadiusFramedIPAddress" corresponding to the entry in the
Dial In tab. It's a string in LONGIP format at the moment, hoping I
can work with that.

Okay it's simpler than I thought. I commented out the replyItem for
Framed-IP-Address and changed the last attribute to
msRADIUSFramedIPAddress and it works, if the static IP is defined in
AD it is returned, else 255.255.255.254 is returned as usual.