hi paul,

i did a successful compile (at least without perl and sql modules as i did not have the development files installed) about a month ago. its just:

./configure --enable-develper
make
sudo make install

then i had a working freeradius server!

this too is mentioned in the wiki.

regards
   markus

Zitat von Paul Ammann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi

I'm looking for information for compiling / downloading FreeRADIUS for Mac OS X. I searched the list, and all the information seem outdated or inconclusive.

Best regards,

Paul

--
Markus Krause                                   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mogli-Soft: Support for Mac OS X, Webmail/Horde, LDAP, RADIUS