Gustavo, the better place to start is your server documentation : freeradius.x.xx/doc/aaa.txt, Autz-Type, etc.....then the config files of your server : radiusd.conf and sql.conf.....I 've started with this good guide http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html, it will guide you through config mysql for your radius.
THe best you can do, my opinion, is go ahead, make your better try and radiusd -X + radtest ......they will tell you where it fails.
Good luck

Hernan Antolini

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html