Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve some replyItems from an AD backend. It works fine as
expected with most attributes, but there are some string attributes which
contain spaces like

displayName = aaa Restena, Fondation

with ldap.attrmap

RESTENA-Full-Name               displayName

(RESTENA-Full-Name properly defined as dictionary item, in two tries once as
string, once as octets)

This gets picked up by rlm_ldap as

RESTENA-Full-Name = aaa

I.e. processing stops after the first space. I can work around this entering
quotes literally in the appropriate AD attribute, like

displayName = "aaa Restena, Fondation"

then FR picks up the whole string, but without the quotes (which is what I
want). Unfortunately, the AD is not mine and changes on their end are a
no-go. Is there anything I can do on the FR side that gives me the whole
attribute?

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Tel.:     +352 424409-1
http://www.restena.lu                Fax:      +352 422473

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html