Garry Glendown wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to configure dynamic values in the users-file, which works
fine using the rlm_expr module. Anyway, due to some more complicated
expressions that can not be formed using rlm_expr, I tried to set up
an external script that will return the value I need ... only
problem is: I can't seem to get the format right, and I can't seem
to find any docs on what exactly to return so that the %{exec:...}
entry will be used ... e.g, on a field that expects a numeric value,
I tried something like this:
    Session-Timeout := `%{exec:/bin/echo 200}`

But all I get is this in the loggfile:

Mon Jan  8 16:05:24 2007 : Error: Exec-Program-Wait: /bin/echo 200:
unparsable reply

What do I have to do to get FreeRadius to understand the return
value?
Thanks!!!

Nobody using rlm_exec???

I use exec_program_wait, try having a look at that.

--
Thor Spruyt
M: +32 475 67 22 65