Dear all

               i have cisco VPDN with freeradius ( 1.1.4 ) on Suse 10.2 my
users connect throgh the xp client useig vpn connection and useing Internet
Services but now thing is that i wann restrict user base bandwidth means i want
to set bandwidth 64kbps for user1 and 128 kbps for user2 so is it possible
through the Cisco-Avpair attributes. i have find lots of document regarding
cisco-AVpair attributes then i test it on my network but i dont know it will
working or not

 my test exmple

 #cat /etc/raddb/users

 DEFAULT  Service-Type := Framed-User
          Framed-Protocol = PPP,
          Cisco-Avpair = "lcp:interface-config#1=rate-limit output 512000 10000
10000 conform-action continue exceed-action drop"

 This rate-limt use for output what about input what  rate-limit direction i
use for it and how to verifying is it ok or not

 Satish Patel