Alan

Sorry, I realy sorry disturb you, but in your last email, you told me abaout
some error present in user file, but I don't identify the error, could you
send me the orientations, but if you talking abaout the := or = in my case
this is not change the results.

Other question your told me the dictionary is wrong, but I dont identify the
error.

Thanks again, and sorry for any mistake, please help me to resolv the
problem.

On 1/19/07, Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexandre Soares wrote:

> the files resquested are attached

Please follow instructions.  It helps.  I didn't ask for the
radiusd.conf, or the dictionary files, or the clients.conf, or the
naslist for a REASON.  They don't help.  I asked for one entry from the
"users" file, not the whole thing.

i.e. Rather than sending me what you've changed, you've sent me copies
of files I already had, and forced me to search through other files for
your edits.  The whole point of my request was to ask *you* to do the
work, which would make it easier for me to help you.

In any case, the entries with the 3com attributes are wrong.  They're
not doing what you want because you didn't follow the documentation on
how to create a "users" file entry.  Please read "man users", and update
your entries as per the documentation.