Hi Alexandre,
I mean the standard RADIUS attribute Service-Type. I believe some of the 3Com switches require the attribute to be set to Administrative.

-Vineet

Alexandre Soares wrote:
Hello Vinnet Thanks for your concern, but your sugest is change in user file the attribute 3Com-User-Access-Level to Service-Type ? Thanks again asoares Auth-Type := System, 3Com-User-Access-Level = 3Com-Administrator
visita Auth-Type := System, 3Com-User-Access-Level = 3Com-Visit