Rafał Kamiński wrote:
Phil Mayers napisał(a):
Assuming you want the most common EAP type, PEAP/MS-CHAP, your LDAP
server must contain the users plaintext password or NT/LM hash, and you
must configure FreeRadius to extract this information and add it to the
configure items for a given request.

Hi,

Can you tell me how configure FreeRadius to extract this information and
add it to the configure items for request ?

You need the correct values in the "ldap.attrmap" file. The default file comes with (amongst other) mappings:

checkItem       LM-Password                     lmPassword
checkItem       NT-Password                     ntPassword

A set clear password in ldap and still i have that in debug mode:

Login incorrect: [rka/<no User-Password attribute>] - rka is my user

BR,

You'll need to add the relevant mapping e.g. if your cleartext password is in "clearPassword" you would use:

checkItem       User-Password                   clearPassword

Modify as appropriate.