Cory Robson wrote:
I have the following sql in my sql conf file and this is working.

My only gripe is if there is no info provided then what gets placed in the
log. It appears in the case of User-Password that a default of Chap-Password
is entered as per below.

G'day Cory,

In CHAP, the password never goes over the wire (which is its so-called benefit - I think "Challenge-Response Authentication Protocol" would make for a more appropriate acronym), so freeradius has no idea what the end user entered, only that the challenge-response process failed. Chap-Password indicates this.

Cheers,
--
James Wakefield,
Unix Administrator, Information Technology Services Division

Phone: 03 5227 8690 International: +61 3 5227 8690
Fax:   03 5227 8866 International: +61 3 5227 8866
E-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:  http://www.deakin.edu.au