I'm working on using Freeradius with Chillispot to authenticate from an Oracle database. Freeradius is running on W2K3 server and Oracle is installed on the local machine.

At this point, I'm trying to compile the rlr_sql_oracle module, but keep getting:
$ ./configure --with-oracle-home-dir=/cygdrive/d/oracle/ora92
"configure: WARNING: oracle headers not found.  Use \
  --with-oracle-home-dir=<path>
configure: WARNING: sql submodule 'oracle' disabled"

I have set ORACLE_HOME to the Cygwin path:
ORACLE_HOME=/cygdrive/d/oracle/ora92/

Is anyone currently authenticating against Oracle that might be able to offer pointers? I do have the alternative of compiling on a true linux server as opposed to a W2K3 box, but the architecture is different (AMD em64T instead of x86).

--
Brian

"An adventure is never an adventure
when it's happening.  Challenging