Hi!

My first question is if the dialup_admin is still supported and compatible with
latest free radius:)?
because right now I am trying to use it with my latest free radius cvs version.

If it is still compatible please help me with the following issues:
Is it possible to control the radcheck table through dialup_admin or it only
used for accounting??
Another thing is that when I try to use log_badlogins I get the following
error:
./log_badlogins /var/log/radiusd/radiusd.log
/home/radius/dialup_admin/conf/admin.conf
Could not open %{general_raddb_dir}/clients.conf file

Thank you for any help
Bests Tomasz

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html