On 3/11/07, adreas Polyxronopoulos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi list,

I have tried ubuntu 6.10 desktop with freeradius1.1.3 source  and
everything work perfect. Now i have installed on another PC ubuntu 6.06server
LAMP and i am in the moment where the freeradius should be installed.
I can download the source of freeradius and compile it or i can download the
package of freeradius.  The package version is 1.1.0 but for the source of
freeradius i can choose any version i want (i would choose freeradius
1.1.3 source because i have tested).
Which one is better choice ?

thanks

Adreas Polyxronopoulos

The latest stable version is always the best choice.

Kind regards
Yves
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html