anyone help me please

I have many problem for simultaneous login user problem i have freeradius-1.1.0
with MSSQL with cisco VPDN configuration i dont know why simultaneous not
working with checkrad script

can u explain me i have confusen in radwho and checkrad command so checkrad
command use radwho output ????  and what is sql base simultenoues detection if
i enable sql in /etc/radb/radius.conf  in session part

like :-

Session {
             # radtump
             sql
}

what is the radutmp  and sql  if i use radutmp then checkrad call by radius or
not i have confuseion in checkrad     and    sql   base simultenous use can u
explain me

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

System administrator ( Data Center )

please visit this site