Hi,
I am running version 1.1.6 and have had a successful 802.1x/PEAP-GTC
deployment for 3+ years.  With Vista it looks like I have to move to
802.1x/PEAP-MSCHAPv2 - can not find peap-gtc supplicant.  I was able to
get 802.1x/PEAP-MSCHAPv2 working.

My question is can I somehow support both simultaneously with the same
freeradius daemon (I know I can simply run a second daemon on different
port supporting the other but that will require me to do lots of work on
infrastructure/ssids to point to different servers)?  Does anybody
happen to have this working and be willing to post config?  Or any other
ideas?

Thank you for your time.
Colleen Morrissey

-