Hi All,

I have noticed that in latest versions of rlm_digest the part with converting
of the attributes to something useful (DEBUG("    rlm_digest: Converting
Digest-Attributes to something sane...")) was moved from authorize section to
authenticate section. There was even a discussion a while back on the mailing
list that this could be moved again to authorize part (so it can be used by
other modules as well), but still nothing has happened.
I am building a module which will make use of the conversion of those
attributes and using right now the old version of rlm_digest.c file. Is there
any reason for which the conversion of the attributes is not moved back to
authorize section in standard distribution? I am asking this because I must
instruct my users to patch freeradius every time they use my module.

Thxs in advance for any answer I would get.

Cheers,
DanB

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html