Sam Schultz wrote:
> I was just wondering if the bug from this post has been fixed since 1.1.6:

  No.  It looks like the fix to make tunneled & proxied MS-CHAP work
broke this.  i.e. a "pairmove" was turned into a "pairadd".

  See src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_ttls/ttls.c:

                /*
                 *      If we've been told to use the attributes from
                 *      the reply, then do so.
                 *
                 *      WARNING: This may leak information about the
                 *      tunneled user!
                 */
                if (t->use_tunneled_reply) {
                        pairdelete(&reply->vps, PW_PROXY_STATE);
                        pairadd(&request->reply->vps, reply->vps);
                        reply->vps = NULL;

  change the "pairadd" to a "pairmove", and also in rlm_eap_ttls.c:

        case EAPTLS_SUCCESS:
                if (t->authenticated) {
                        if (t->reply) {
                                pairadd(&handler->request->reply->vps,
t->reply);
                                t->reply = NULL;

  Change this one, too.  If it works, I'll commit a patch.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html