Nobody understood my question.

I want to know how to custom a specific account with an specific sh exec. One different for each group of accounts. And I want to do using my database.

From: Santiago Balaguer García<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: accounting exec when Acct-Status-Type == Stop
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:58:22 +0000

hello all,
i have added the following lines in acct_users file

DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Start
Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/local/start.sh"
DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Stop
     Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/local/stop.sh"

started radius in debug mode and i haven't seen Exec-Program-Wait
executing those scripts.

It works fine, however, I want to execute different script depending on the user group. I read from a DB for passing my radius attributes. I pass attribute Exec-Program-Wait and each username executes its one script well.

However, how can I say to the freeradius that it does the same when a username does a Acct-Status-Type == stop using my DB instead of acct_users file?

Thanks!

Ofertas y reservas para viajar por todo el mundo. Organiza y contrata tus viajes aquí.

>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Excursiones y escapadas a sitios mágicos. No te lo pierdas en MSN Entretenimiento
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html