Lisa Casey wrote:
> But if I make changes to my users file (and accidently make a mistake), I
> get errors regarding that of course when I restart radius, but I also get
> errors regarding the radiusd.conf file.

  No, those errors are saying "radiusd.conf says to load the files
module, which says to load the users file, but something went wrong".

> I  correct the error in the users file and get no more complaints regarding
> radiusd.conf
>
> Why?

  If something goes wrong with your car, a little red light often shows
up on the dashboard.  But the light isn't the problem, it's just the
complaint about the problem.

  The same thing applies here.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html