Greetings, I am very new to RADIUS and PAM RADIUS.
I am trying to configure PAM Radius to authenticate users on a Linux host. I
would like to know, how to configure PAM Radius to authenticate users from
different realms, as the current configuration doesn't seem to take realm.
please help me with this as I have configured users to be part of different
realms on radius server and now want to authenticate all those users to the
same Linux host.

thanks for all the help in advance.

regards,
sayan.