Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:00:51 +0200
From: Michael Ziemann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: User login
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org

Hi People!

Today I've another problem with freeradius.
The user has his own password and can login by himself, no problem. But how can I avoid a second user logging in with the same user / pwd?
Is it a problem of the NAS or RADIUS ???

I didn't find any configuration examples on the web, so please be patient :-)

greets

Michael

Message: 2