Alan DeKok ha scritto:
riky.none wrote:
I configure freeradius on basic autentication mode (using file
/etc/freeradius/users)

paperino Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "paperino"

topolino Auth-Type := EAP, User-Password == "topolino"

  (1) DO NOT SET AUTH-TYPE
  (2) Use Cleartext-Password := ...
      NOT User-Password ==

rlm_eap: No such EAP type peap

  Read eap.conf.

I want use autentication without certificate

  If you're using PEAP, you need a server certificate.

HOW TO configuration WIFI (cliente xp) and freeradius using EAP/PEAP ???

  See the Wiki.  This is covered there.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

.

not hangry Alan

I feel really stupid now...

i insert in users file:

myuser   Cleartext-Password := "somepass"

run freeradius -X
/etc/freeradius/users[219]: Parse error (check) for entry myuser: Unknown attribute
"Cleartext-Password"

eap config is not easy to read (for newbie)

There is one basic howto to configure freeradius using TTLS???

in wiki i not find one basic howto EAP-TTSL

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html