Sent: 18 September, 2007 11:22
Subject: Re: Sending Cisco AV Pairs per realm

Here is a short example that should work for you using the hints file:

#hints
DEFAULT User-Name =~ "@dsl.realm"
    Hint = "DSL"
#/hints

#users
DEFAULT Hint == "DSL"
  Cisco-AVPair += "..."
#/users

Thanks Kevin

This looks great, however the caveat is that we're using MySQL and not
the users file; I can't for the life of me work out how to get that data
in to the tables!

Any hints would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dan