Hi,
I built TNC-Client and NAA-TNCS according to the steps introducing in "How To
build TNC-Client including IMCHostScanner" and "How To build TNCS including
IMVHostScanner" respectively.Then I run TNCC.exe to connect to the PDP
server(run by executing command radius -X) but it warns that authentication may
fail.The warning info is "rlm_pap: WARNING! No "known good" password found for
the user. Authentication may fail because of this." The whole running info is
appended to this mail.
Would you please tell me why the warning occured and how to solve the problem?
Thank you very much.