> by linux, I put this
> wireshark -i eth0
> but any response

  eth0 isn't usually a wireless device.
because i make test in wired, not in wireless

one question,  i should use openssl to generate the certificats?
I have difficulty in understanding the implementation of EAP / TTLS with Windows XP? In the case of EAP / TTLS PAP I need only the server certificate. and the client used his password and login to authenticate?
i don't found many the explanation about the certificates in a documentation

  Go read the supplicant documentation for it's certificate needs.

  Go read the supplicant documentation for how to enable extended logging.

thanks

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html