Terry Pelley a écrit :
FreeRADIUS Version 1.1.7 on Novell SLES10

The question is simple but I can't seem to find the answer to it so I will apologize in advance.

Can some one tell me the format for entering the date in the Expiration attribute?

I'm using the users file to authenticate users on a small wireless network. ie.

testuser        User-Password == "testpass"
Expiration = ??? (lets use today 10 October 2007 as an example)

Expiration is not a reply attribute but a configuration one, so you have to put is on the first line:

testuser     User-Password == "testpass", Expiration := "30 Jun 2009"

HTH,
Thibault

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html