>> Maybe I missed it, but what client do you use? Windows does not yet
>> support TTLS natively.

yes sorry, i forgot to say. I am already using SecureW2 of course. And it does work, it's just very slow at authenticating... Also, I'm using FreeRADIUS 1.1.7.

  If it works...

  If it doesn't work, go back to the default config.

Well, the default config had the same problem. That's why I tried writing one from scratch, to make sure there wasn't some obscure module making the server hang. Is this an unusual approach to write a config from scratch, or is it a good idea? Would love to hear what's normal.

Thank you for your replies! :-)
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html