Hi,

  I am trying one test setup in my LAB on RADIUS. As i am new  to all the
feature of Radius, I need one information on Radius feature urgently....So any
information regarding this will be very helpful for  me.

  The Query is...
       assume a scenario..there is an organisation having centralized Radius
server for shell login on all the WAN devices like routers and Switches.
      Organisation needs a configuration previlleges to be grouped regionwise
means the devices which are local to a particular location the local
adminstrator can configure it but they will not have any access previlleges to
other devices..

 This should be done regionwise...
      Meaning of this we need to configure a RADIUS for grouping devices and
users in a same group .

      Thanking u in advance for any inputs..

      Thanks,
      Ajay Raut