Hi,
first, i'm sorry for this late answer, I was in holiday.

Julian Stöver wrote:
after solving my problem with creating certificates i got another
problem: I enabled MsCHAP in the Radius configuration

The default configuration already enables mschap. Why are you editing
it to "enable" mschap?

and added the
server as an radius authentication and accounting server and also
enables aes-ccmp and wpa2 mendatory key.

 Which means that there is no RADIUS happening.  You cannot use wpa2
and 802.1x at the same time.

but if i want to login, i get
the message "login faild" on the login prompt. and the radius server
didn't get any requests...

 Which is exactly how you configured the AP to work.

My Access Point configuration is:

- Security:
-- Open Authentication with EAP
-- Encryption: Cypher, AES-CCM
-- Sessionid: Private WLAN
-- EAP Authentication Server: 172.19.1.2
-- Key Management: Mandatory, WPA
-- Accounting-Server 172.19.1.2

I hope you can use this informations, if something is missing, please tell me!

Julian

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html