Hello everyone,

I'm running:
Freeradius 1.1.3 + Postgresql Version: 8.1.9, Release: 1.el5 on CentOS 5

My problem is that when I execute:

   radiusd -sxxx

everything runs fine, but, when I execute:

   /etc/init.d/radiusd start

I get the following error:

Error: rlm_sql_postgresql: Couldn't connect socket to PostgreSQL server [EMAIL PROTECTED]:database Error: rlm_sql_postgresql: Postgresql error 'could not connect to server: Permission denied ?Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting ?TCP/IP connections on port 5432? '
Error: rlm_sql (pgsql-voip): Failed to connect DB handle #0

To me it seems that everything is configured properly because it runs fine when executed manually, but I just can't find the way to make it work with the init.d script..

Thanks for your help.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html