I'm using freeradius 2.0.0 on Debian Etch, I think the problem is case sensitivity as you mentioned because in schema.sql is un lower case and in dialup.conf also.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,
Hi,

I'm working with Freeradius in production enviroment (start up), at this time is working with only two users, they can connect whitout problems and all seems to work fine but looking into radius.log i found this messages:

you dont state what platform you are using or what version of freeradius

however, your mysql SHOULD have such a column in that table (its in the
supplied schema) - the error you are getting is the accounting packets
which cannot be stored as you are asking for that column...check
the sql/mysql/dialup.conf

sql/mysql/schema.sql:  xascendsessionsvrkey varchar(10) default NULL,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the stuff is in the supplied schema!

sql/mysql/dialup.conf:             acctstartdelay,   xascendsessionsvrkey) \
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
here is the call as part of an UPDATE

check case sensitivity

alan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

__________ InformaciĆ³n de NOD32, revisiĆ³n 2790 (20080114) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con  NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html