Alexey Eronko wrote:
Thanks for you replay.

According with this link :
http://deployingradius.com/documents/protocols/compatibility.html.

I need EAP-GTC. I'm not sure that my Proxim AP700 support this kind of EAP.

APs should not care. All EAP types (that generate crypto keys) should work

Is this suitable method for WIFI network?

Yes, it generates crypto keys

I still want to use user/password authentication for windows users thought
openLDAP(crypt) password.

Windows built-in supplicant does not support EAP-GTC.

EAP-TTLS is also suitable for PAP, and the free SecureW2 supplicant can be installed.

How can I make sure that my Access Point can use EAP-GTC?

Test it.

Or the only one way that I need is move to Windows Radius(IAS)?

IAS cannot do PEAP/MS-CHAP against unix crypts either - it is impossible.

However, if you have the option of using IAS you may have an NT/Active Directory domain. If so you can use samba + winbind + ntlm_auth + rlm_mschap

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html