On Mar 10, 2008, at 12:31 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:

Zach Lowry wrote:
Argh. This was caused by my own error. Things look to be working better now. What would the best way be to handle OpenBSD's non-standard timeval
struct?

There is no standard timeval structure. It's always machine dependent.

  The problem here is that rlm_ldap parses "int"'s into a "tv_sec".
That's wrong, and needs to be fixed.  It needs to parse "int"s into an
"int", and then later assign them to a tv_sec.

  Do you have a working patch?

  Alan DeKok.

Ah, I see. The patch makes more sense than what I did, and works flawlessly. Thanks so much for your help!

--Zach
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html