I'm using freeradius, with CoovaChilli, and a Squid Proxy (to reduce internet traffic).

Works a charm

Tim

Alan DeKok wrote:
Guillaume Chartrand wrote:
... What I want to do is like
many hotel in my country. The user open is laptop with wireless
capability, is automaticly connected to the wireless network but if he
want to use the internet connection, when he first run is browser, he’s
automaticly redirect to an authentification page that ask him a username
and a password. So is it freeradius who’s handle this or another
software or combination of software. Like a freeradius server and a
proxy or freeradius with third party software.

  See Chillispot or CoovaChilli.  What you want is a "captive portal".

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html