Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Rafael
Vincent Magnin wrote:
Hello Rafael,

It should be possible in Freeradius 2 and using unlang language:

if (User-Name != "test-user") {
   sql_log
}

In previous versions, you can use Acct-Type:

preacct {
  files
}
accounting {
  Acct-Type SQL-LOG {
    sqllog

...then in "acct_users":

nagios    ....
    Fall-Through = Np

DEFAULT    Acct-Type := SQL-LOG

Regards,

Vincent M.

Rafael Medici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

Hello,

Is there a way to don't log nothing for a specific user, creating a rule in sql_log?

You will probably ask me why!

Because i have a plugin running on nagios, that checks for authentication with a specific user ex: "testuser" every 5 minutes, and at the end of the day my database grows with useless information. We are a global hotspot provider, so this check running on nagios is performed in 10.000 hotspots, to test for authentication, so you could imagine that this "testuser" generates infinite registers.

I think put some kind of trigger to do that, will probably slow down my server performance, because we have a huge users database.

I'm running freeradius(1.1.7) + postgre.

Regards,

Rafael Medici

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html