Alan DeKok wrote:
James McOrmond wrote:
As per previous emails, since i'm using samba/ldap i'm able to pull the
nt/lmpassword fields directly out of the ldap.  Should this method
negate the use of the ntlm_auth method?

  Yes.

  See ldap.attrmap.  The LDAP module uses this to map LDAP attributes to
RADIUS attributes.  Once FreeRADIUS has an NT hash, it can authenticate
users.
Ok, so should I comment out the mschap section where the ntlm_auth command/method is defined?

What about the other auth types? ms-chap/peap/eap-mschapv2,eap-gtc, will they work with the ntpassword pulled from ldap?

--
James A. McOrmond ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Network Administrator