Citando Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Fabio Pedretti wrote:
When I try to authenticate with ssh into the machine I noticed that
freeradius receive this password "\010\n\r\177INCORRECT", that it's not
the one I typed.

  That's a PAM problem.  There's little you can do to RADIUS to fix that.

It appears that this error is get when users are not already on the machine.

The libpam-radius-auth plugin is powerful but has the limit that users have to be
previously created on the machine and this is not practical when you have thousand of
users that could access to the machine (e.g. universities informatic laboratories). A
similar plugin for Windows (pGina + RADIUS plugin) is able to automatically create the
users after first succesful authentication. Would be nice if a future version will be
able to also create users - what a "useradd myuser" would do - after first
succesful authentication.

Fabio

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html