Thanks for your advices! It works fine now.
I was using an older version(1.0.1) of radius before and ttls with mschapV2 authentication seemed to go fine, even if I was using "==" operator instead of ":="
Anyway, it is ok now. Thanks again

Phil Mayers wrote:
Cristian Novac wrote:
Could someone please take a look at the attached log file and give me a hint about how to solve the problem.

The log file tells you how to solve the problem:

WARNING: Found User-Password == "...".
WARNING: Are you sure you don't mean Cleartext-Password?
WARNING: See "man rlm_pap" for more information.
    users: Matched entry ERTVR_BE at line 146
++[files] returns ok
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type mschap
auth: type "MSCHAP"
+- entering group MS-CHAP
rlm_mschap: No Cleartext-Password configured. Cannot create LM-Password. rlm_mschap: No Cleartext-Password configured. Cannot create NT-Password.
  rlm_mschap: Told to do MS-CHAPv2 for [EMAIL PROTECTED] with NT-Password
  rlm_mschap: FAILED: No NT/LM-Password.  Cannot perform authentication.
  rlm_mschap: FAILED: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect

What are the "users" entries at lines 146 and 367? Fix the correct one to set Cleartext-Password with := e.g.

username    Cleartext-Password := "password"
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html