You need to sort out some basic things:

- your user sits at the laptop and connects to - what? What service is
router controlling?

- your router is most likely the only (radius) client on your network.
User machines should be removed from clients.conf.

- don't use Auth-Type and User-Password. Read instructions in users
file. Documentation you got these entries from is years out of date.

Ican Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP