Hello,
I used wireshark to sniff communication between my radisu server and
the user-password attribute is encrypted

0000   3e ca 2d b0 97 2b b3 f9 0c e9 fc e7 e0 ed e9 fd

to test if this is strong enough I wanted to ask if there is a way to decrypt this user-password attribute since my radisu server is doign proxy to other radius server.

actually my radius server is authenticating a WiFi captive portal
and is prosying requests upon [EMAIL PROTECTED]

user attributes are stripped from domain and sent to proper radius server

my question is how much is risky to have user-passsword attribute travellign across
the network ? is the encryption applyed to the user-password strong enough ?

thanks

Rick

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html