On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 07:32:45PM -0700, Newall, Bryce wrote:
login credentials each time.  The "Use Windows login credentials" (or
whatever it's called; can't remember off the top of my head) option is
checked.  In fact, if I un-check it and have Windows prompt me for the
credentials, then the authentication works properly!  (With or without

reset the users profile. we've had the same problem here and that fixed it.

the domain name.)  And it's the same username/password that I use to log
on to the laptop.  It's very strange that it works fine when I have
Windows prompt for the credentials, but won't when I have it use the
login credentials.

Bryce Newall
Systems Administrator
Poway Unified School District