Fernando wrote:
Alan DeKok wrote:
Fernando wrote:
I have read in list that, *Steffen Bartsch *was planning to develop a
module for a TNC server linking freeradius with libtnc. (in 2007)

Does someone know something about it?
  Download the latest version of the server.  Look for the TNC module.

The last version works with libtnc?
callTNCS = (ExchangeTNCCSMessagePointer) getProcAddress(handle, "exchangeTNCCSMessages"); This is the link to perform a dialog between Freeradius and the TNCS?
The EAP-TNC method was developed by the [EMAIL PROTECTED] project. The current
EAP-method that is part of FreeRADIUS is outdated. See
http://tnc.inform.fh-hannover.de for further information. You will need
to download
- the latest FreeRADIUS EAP-TNC patch
- [EMAIL PROTECTED] packages
As TNC client, I suggest that you use wpa_supplicant.

Considering libtnc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the FreeRADIUS EAP-TNC patch don't use
libtnc. But [EMAIL PROTECTED] works with libtnc. That is, you can write your own
IMCs/IMVs based on libtnc and use them together with [EMAIL PROTECTED],
FreeRADIUS
and wpa_supplicant.

Ingo

Sorry for sending this twice. Forgot to change the subject in the first place.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html