Ok this is for anybody else out there having the same question I have regarding this. There is no clear way to separate between which requests (from or to home servers/post-proxy or pre-proxy). So I tried this with success:

Add this to the radiusd.conf, I added this under the "attr_filter {" line, which is part of the "Modules" section in the config file.
attr_filter preproxy_attrfilter {
               attrsfile = ${confdir}/preproxy_attrfilter
}

Then under the pre-proxy section before the "files" line add a line "preproxy_attrfilter", Or before any custom auth stuff you have in there. (example:)
pre-proxy {
       preproxy_attrfilter
       files
       pre_proxy_log
}

Then add the filters into the file preproxy_attrfilter in /etc/freeradius or whatever your config directory is called.

example:

REALM-HERE.com
   NAS-IP-Address := xx.xx.xx.xx,
   User-Name =* ANY,
   User-Password =* ANY,
   Calling-Station-Id =* ANY

Thanks,
Mike

Ivan Kalik wrote:
Because the example is for one in post-proxy section. Try reading again:

http://freeradius.org/radiusd/man/rlm_attr_filter.html

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 7/7/2008, "Michael da Silva Pereira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>