Fernando escribió:

I don't understand, what is your goal?

Sergio Yébenes Moreno wrote:
Using eap-tls we can make a "filter" to users, based on different attibutes (I think). In my case, the "identity" field in wpa_supplicant.conf.

Freeradius config:

file users contains this
$INCLUDE autorizados
DEFAULT    Auth-Type := Reject
                    Reply-Message = "out"

file autorizados contains this
"user1"    Cleartext-Password := ""
               Reply-Message = "Autorizando....."
               Fall-Through = No
"user2" ............

I had to make this because I'm not the signer of client certificates, only for server. I hope that somebody will help this.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 3257 (20080710) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com

To use eap-tls with client certs signed by a public CA. Public CA means that I can't do anything with this. But I don't want that everybody comes to my network. I know that my english isn't very clear, but I think it's very simple. Clients are in a public PKI. Servers are in my own PKI. Clients trust in my PKI, servers trust in this public PKI. But servers only authorize some users.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html